__________________________________________________

Please leave a comment - we appreciate your feedback. Look for the comment link at the bottom of each post.

e diel, 17 qershor 1990

I Like to wear My Girlfriend's Underwear (1990)

This song became something of a 'show-stopper' as audiences seemed unable to resist singing along with the chorus. It's actually the first song I ever wrote and was a response to our Roadie's (George Hardaker) question,"Why don't you write some of your own material?" It was 1987 and we were waiting for a German mechanic to replace our Mercedes truck's engine at the time and I rattled the song off while we hung around waiting. I was fed up with over-paid white boys from the London area who had never had a hard time in their lives singing songs about,"Woke up this morning ...", and "Further on up (or down) the road ..." etc., so I came up with this! Video is courtesy of the late Phil McGrath at the 'Moonwalker' in Aarburg, Switzerland

Nuk ka komente: